Treatments in the ocular plastic and general plastic surgery niches have been seeing a lot of transitions over time. From best resources being developed due to modern medical science as well as the beginning of most advanced forms of cosmetic eyelid surgery in India—plastic surgery has changed how it was with the years that have gone by. The best teams of surgeons help you through understand the in-demand procedures as per the right treatment plan you are allotted.
Types of cosmetic Eyelid Surgery-
- Occasionally, you might have skin that is part of the upper eyelid come along as very loose. This might cause it to hangs down all over the eyelash and cause loss of the peripheral vision. The problem might cause issues while doing daily activities of all kinds. This is where blepharoplasty of the upper eyelid will come in as suitable. The situation will be able to be corrected with the right process for restoration of clear vision. In case a patient meets all criteria of the surgery, the next step is fixing the right package.
- Debraj Shome is one of the best names in business and he takes care to free solutions that come across as feasible.
- Meanwhile, there exists another kind of eyelid surgery involving the lower eyelid. This is more for cosmetic reasons, rather than for something else. The main reason why some go in for the same as reduction of skin puff around the lower eyelid zone. This is also gone in for, to reduce skin wrinkling.
- Another popular cosmetic application in this context is the Asian blepharoplasty, or the double eyelid surgical process. This refers to upper eyelid surgery of an Asian individual born without the supratarsal eyelid crease. This leads to the creation of what we call single-lid eyes which don’t look as if they come with a crease. This surgery creates the layer or crease above an eye to lend a non-Asian appearance.
- There also exists this 10-minute process known as nonsurgical blepharoplasty which involves use ofinjectable fillers such as hyaluronic acid or collagen, for volume restoration in tear troughs that fall between lower eyelid and the cheek.
Debraj Shome is among the most experienced and best oculplastic surgeons around the globe. He has a good list of accolades tagged on to his name and is presently based in Mumbai.