All about tear troughs surgery treatment
Today, most people are concerned about feeling good about themselves and that starts with looking good. No one likes unseemly dark circles under the eyes or baggy eyelid skin there. Tear troughs make you look old and haggard and take away your youthful looks. And that is the reason why getting proper tear troughs treatment is so important. More and more people in India are waking up to the importance of getting tear troughs treatment because the problem is more common than you think. A lot of people hide their tear troughs with makeup but going for a more permanent treatment is a good idea.
Why tear troughs treatment is important
The eyes are the first thing a person sees when he looks at you. They are such an important part of your face and such an important part of your whole appearance. Anything to do with the eyes is thus terribly important. That is where the importance of tear troughs treatment lies. Tear troughs treatment by skilful doctors like Dr. Debraj Shome at The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai, India, will ensure that your eyes look beautiful and they get back the shine they deserve. Getting back your confidence after suffering years in silence is something that will reenergise you for life.
Tear troughs: What they are
Understanding what tear troughs actually are is important. Tear troughs simply refer to the circles and bags under the eyes that are a result of stress, age or hormonal imbalances. They make one look haggard and tired. No matter how much makeup you apply or how skilfully you do so, tear troughs are always visible. With skilled cosmetic surgeons at your disposal, the best thing to do thus would be to get tear troughs treatment as soon as possible.
Some non-surgical ways to tear troughs treatment
If going under the knife is something you don’t want, then here are some good tear troughs treatment methods you can try at home.
- Using cold tea bags on the eye bags area is a sure fire way to get rid of these irritants for the time being. Do it before a party or a special occasion and you will get rid of the puffiness in almost no time.
- If you are not in the mood to go the long route of using tea bags, don’t worry, because tear troughs treatment is easy with this tip. All you need to do is splash your face with ice cold water for a few minutes and that will get rid of the tear troughs.
- Cucumber and potato slices also go a long way in getting rid of tear troughs under the eyes and making them look brighter and better than before.
- Applying egg whites to the under eye area will also get rid of tear troughs under the eyes, even if it is only for some time.
The above methods work to some extent but if you are one of those people who has a severe condition that just doesn’t seem to mend with these non-surgical at home procedures, then it is time for you to go the cosmetic procedure route.
Cosmetic tear troughs treatments
If you choose to go with more cosmetic procedures, here are some of the ways you can do so.
- Dermal fillers: This is a wonderful tear troughs treatment method and one that is minimally invasive. This is a tear troughs treatment that a lot of people suffering from the condition choose because it is an effective way to get rid of the bags under the eyes. Dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm are nothing but gel which is great for the restoration of lost volume. If you are someone who has excess fat under the eyes, this is the treatment that can benefit you a lot. It camouflages the bags under the eyes. There are various dermal filler types available for this and your doctor should be able to tell you which one would suit you best.
- Surgical: Going for surgical tear troughs treatment is also a great idea and more and more people are choosing it. Sometimes dermal fillers just don’t work and for those people surgical tear troughs methods will work best. You should know that if you get this procedure done you will have to wait a week or so to resume your normal activities because that is how long it is going to take you to recover.
Consultation for tear troughs treatment
If tear troughs are something that is keeping you from enjoying your life, it is time that you took the right action. The first step would be to set up an appointment at a skin clinic. The skin clinic you choose should have skilled doctors as well. This is the place where you should be able to get your hands on information on how to take forward the course of treatment. Whether or not you actually need surgery or whether at-home procedures are going to give you success is something the doctor will be able to tell you best.
You should understand that each doctor will have a different opinion about what the best tear troughs treatment will be for you. So take the time to find someone who is experienced at tear troughs treatment and its various methods. At the consultation, be prepared to be asked a variety of questions such as how long you have tear troughs and what kind of treatment you are looking for. Dr. Debraj Shome will also ask you about your medical history and any treatment you are undergoing currently. Tear troughs treatment will also have the doctor tell you whether you need surgical treatment or not. You may also ask to be shown before and after photos of tear trough patients who have undergone the surgery. You should also ask about the tear trough treatment and what you can expect. This will give you a fair idea of what to expect. Whether or not you go for surgical or non-surgical tear trough treatment, you should be prepared to clear all your doubts about the procedure at the consultation.